Last Updated: May 1, 2017
PART I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Our commitment to privacy
ThirdWatch Data Pvt Ltd (“ThirdWatch”, “we” or “us”) helps online businesses (our “Customers”) detect and address fraud and other malicious behavior on their digital properties. In doing so, we collect information about how Internet users (“Users”) interact with our Customers’ digital properties such as their websites and mobile applications. We keep privacy firmly in mind when developing, designing and operating our cloud-based, machine-learning platform that is used to predict user intent and prevent fraudulent activity in real time (“the ThirdWatch Service”).
PART II. WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Information we collect through our Website. We may collect the following types of information about you on our Website.
- Information that you provide to us when you use the Website
- We may collect personal information about you (e.g. full name, email address, phone number) so we can fulfill your request for the ThirdWatch Service or so that a member of our sales team can provide you with information you have requested about the ThirdWatch Service. You may also provide information about your employer, such as company name, URL, fraud-related information, and company size.
- We may collect partial credit card information and billing contact information where necessary for billing purposes.
- We may also use the information you provide to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
Information that we collect automatically when you use the Website
We will use this information:
- administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to understand how our Website is used and to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide advertising to you on third party sites, based on browsing activities on the Website; and,
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
ThirdWatch does not collect information about your online activities across different web sites, over time. Accordingly, ThirdWatch does not currently respond to “do not track” browser requests.
Sharing and disclosure of information to third parties
We may share and disclose information about you in the following circumstances:
- Vendors, consultants and other service providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and with whom the sharing of your information is necessary to undertake that work, e.g. to process billing, to provide customer support, and to deliver online and offline marketing communications that we think will interest you.
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose your information to a third party where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- Vital interests and legal rights: We may disclose information about you if we believe it necessary to protect the vital interests or legal rights of ThirdWatch, our Customers or the rights or property of others.
PART III. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER AND SECURITY
Processing of information
While visitors may access the Website from outside of the India, information collected via the Website is transferred to and hosted on our servers.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect any personal information we process about visitors to our Website against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please note that no Internet transmission can ever be guaranteed 100% secure, and so we encourage you to take care when disclosing personal information online and to use readily available tools, such as Internet firewalls, secure e-mail and similar technologies to protect yourself online.
PART V. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Update and access to your information
We provide all visitors to our Website with the opportunity to access, review, modify, and to request deletion of any personal information that has previously been provided in connection with the use of this Website, as required by law. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make a request to access your personal information we may charge you a fee subject to a maximum specified by applicable law.
PART VI. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites that are linked to from our Website. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements or policies of each and every website that they visit.
Changes to this policy
Attn: Privacy Officer
C 802, Nirvana Courtyard, Nirvana Country